Sunday, March 27, 2016

Virtual Income Scam?

SCAM or WHAM?

WHAM !!!



The big question is, does Virtual Income scam people? 
NO is the short answer. 

Well I can tell you that most reviews are fixed and aimed at you joining through the reviewer’s link, but as you can see there is no link here for you to follow and I’m going to be really honest with you here. 

Most likely you are browsing around Google, looking for legit home working programs correct? Let me explain what the heck is going on with this whole “work from home” Virtual Income opportunity that Henry Howes has produced. 

EndFragmentI have been working with this new program for one month now. I only started to use it as the actually software is FREE with no charge and I thought....

‘What the hell’? Nothing to loose.

I must admit I thought this program and others alike were all scams after having my fingers burnt in the past where I have had to pay fees upfront and never recouped any of my money back however, with Virtual Income there are no upfront fees so 100% risk free, all it cost is a little bit of your time.


While most programs will promise you thousands of dollars for a days work they really do not deliver as I have found out for myself, in fact the way most businesses make their money from their so-called 'programs' is from the fee YOU pay just to access their site and program. 

Once you have paid the fee the company have no interest in customer aftercare or if you even make a dollar! Virtual Income is truly different.

Virtual Income only takes commission from any monies you make so there is NO FEES before you start earning, so there really is NO RISK associated with this program at all. 

Yes I am not a millionaire but you know what, I don't want to be -  I just want to not have to worry about paying my bills, or saving money to pay for the repair on my car, and Virtual Income gives me exactly that...and some more. 

I work on Virtual Income around three hours per day and as of now I am making on average around $380.00 (US) per day. This is pretty consistent but the more I do the bigger return I seem to get, which makes sense.

This is just like all those other blogs state…. It’s a win win program. Virtual Income will not make you rich beyond your wildest dreams but it defiantly will bring you in much needed extra and steady cash.

My advice…sign up today, give it a try and watch the money come in after a few hours you won't regret it! 

I have nothing to gain by lying to you and you know what else, neither does Henry Howes.... I don't make money if you sign up and neither does he..... The only difference is he makes money when YOU MAKE MONEY :)

Go for it and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment